The People’s Bank of China has issued a set of panda gold
and silver commemorative coins inscribed with words for the
120th anniversary of Shenyang Mint Co., Ltd. on August 10th, 2016.
The set of coin consists of a gold coin and a silver coin, both of which
are the legal tender of the People’s Republic of China.
I. Design of the Coin
i. Obverse Design
This silver commemorative coin bears the common obverse of the
Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests (The Temple of Heaven), the words
of 120th anniversary of Shenyang Mint Co., Ltd.” in Chinese, the title
of the People’s Republic of China and the year date.
ii. Reverse Design
The reverse of the 30g silver coin features a panda climbing the tree,
characters of “30g Ag .999”, the words of “120th Anniversary of Shenyang
Mint Co., Ltd.” in English and the face value.
II. Specification and Mintage of the Coin
The 30g silver coin is bullion in quality, 40mm in diameter, 10 Yuan in face value,
99.9% in fineness and contains 30 grams of pure silver. The total mintage is 30000 pieces.
III. The set of gold and silver commemorative coin is minted by Shenzhen Guobao
Mint Co., Ltd. and solely distributed by China Gold Coin Incorporation. For more
information about distribution channels please visit www.chngc.net.
Established in 2006, Taiwan Ocean Gold Coins Co., Ltd. in Taiwan region is the total distribution agency for the merchandises traded by the China Gold Coin Incorporation, and is solely responsible in Taiwan region for the exclusive distribution of China's commemorative coins of precious metal.
- The People's Bank of China is the central authority designated for the issuance of China's modern commemorative coins of precious metal.
- China Gold Coin Incorporation is the official distributor of China's modern commemorative coins of precious metals.
- China Great Wall Coin Investment Co., Ltd. is the overseas distribution agency of the China Gold Coin Incorporation.
Over the past 30 years, the China Gold Coin Incorporation has become one of the world's leading international brands, and we are the most trusted name for the preservation and appreciation of China’s commemorate coins of precious metal.
-Taiwan Ocean Gold Coin Co., Ltd. has been jointly authorized by the International Olympic Committee, Beijing Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games, the Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee, and the China Gold Coin Incorporation. We have been bestowed with the exclusive distribution of the commemorative coins of precious metals dedicated for the 29th Beijing Olympic Games in 2008.
Ocean Gold Coin Mission Statement:
- Professionalism, Integrity, and Quality Service.
- To Promote China's No.1 brand for gold coin collections
- To promote China's gold and silver coin collections and bullion investments;
- To develop the overseas market of China’s coin culture;
- To enhance cross-strait cultural exchange of coins;
- To deliver a highly efficient, topnotch service platform for collectors and investors of China's modern gold and silver commemorative coins,
- The Ocean Gold Coin has long been a sponsor of Taiwan’s sporting events and
awarded various medals.
Did You Know?
-Taiwan Ocean Gold Coin Co., Ltd. is the total distribution retailer solely authorized by the China Gold Coin Corporation in Taiwan region. All the merchandises that we offer are authenticity-guaranteed, and we never sell any counterfeit item!
- Taiwan Ocean Gold Coin is a legally registered company (Unified Number: 29031214). Choose the Ocean Gold Coin for its guaranteed integrity. Taiwan Ocean