About the 2019 China Panda Coin Design
On the reserve side of the coin, it features a mother Panda cuddling a baby Panda with a mountain peaks in the background
The face value of the coin, 200 yuan, is engraved right beside the Panda. At the bottom of the coin, its weight and purity are indicated: 15 gram and Au .999.
On the obverse side of the coin, it features an iconic landmark of Beijing: the Temple of Heaven (天坛). This is an Imperial Sacrificial Altar in Beijing that has been used as a design for the China Panda coins since 1982 which is the year of its first bullion issue. The border of the coin is written “中华人民共和国”, which is “People’s Republic of China” when translated. The year of the mintage is featured at the bottom of the coin, which is 2018.
Legal Tender Value of Coin
The legal tender value of the 2019 China Panda 15 gram Gold Coin is 200 yuan.
Established in 2006, Taiwan Ocean Gold Coins Co., Ltd. in Taiwan region is the total distribution agency for the merchandises traded by the China Gold Coin Incorporation, and is solely responsible in Taiwan region for the exclusive distribution of China's commemorative coins of precious metal.
- The People's Bank of China is the central authority designated for the issuance of China's modern commemorative coins of precious metal.
- China Gold Coin Incorporation is the official distributor of China's modern commemorative coins of precious metals.
- China Great Wall Coin Investment Co., Ltd. is the overseas distribution agency of the China Gold Coin Incorporation.
Over the past 30 years, the China Gold Coin Incorporation has become one of the world's leading international brands, and we are the most trusted name for the preservation and appreciation of China’s commemorate coins of precious metal.
-Taiwan Ocean Gold Coin Co., Ltd. has been jointly authorized by the International Olympic Committee, Beijing Organizing Committee for the Olympic Games, the Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee, and the China Gold Coin Incorporation. We have been bestowed with the exclusive distribution of the commemorative coins of precious metals dedicated for the 29th Beijing Olympic Games in 2008.
Ocean Gold Coin Mission Statement
- Professionalism, Integrity, and Quality Service.
- To Promote China's No.1 brand for gold coin collections
- To promote China's gold and silver coin collections and bullion investments;
- To develop the overseas market of China’s coin culture;
- To enhance cross-strait cultural exchange of coins;
- To deliver a highly efficient, topnotch service platform for collectors and investors of China's modern gold and silver commemorative coins,
- The Ocean Gold Coin has long been a sponsor of Taiwan’s sporting events and
awarded various medals.
Did You Know?
-Taiwan Ocean Gold Coin Co., Ltd. is the total distribution retailer solely authorized by the China Gold Coin Corporation in Taiwan region. All the merchandises that we offer are authenticity-guaranteed, and we never sell any counterfeit item!
- Taiwan Ocean Gold Coin is a legally registered company (Unified Number: 29031214). Choose the Ocean Gold Coin for its guaranteed integrity. Taiwan Ocean Gold Co., Ltd. provides you with a professional and high-quality shopping experience, and has a physical store conveniently located at No. 9 Section 3, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District in Taipei City. Welcome to visit our retail store!